The Power of Sourcing 2023 is a webinar series for sourcers and recruiters. During 10 weeks, sourcing thought leaders from across the globe would share their knowledge, experience, and insights.
6th Week: Mike “Batman” Cohen
Mike “Batman” Cohen, Founder of Wayne Technologies.
Ready Leader One:
- Batman: Max Level
- Data Aggregation: Level 99
- The Psychology of Communication: Level 92
- Leadership Ingenuity: Level 85
- The Colour Purple: Level 79
- Humour & Entertainment: Invulnerability Achieved
- Drawing: Level 13
- Bees: Level 2
- Bad Data: Level -37
- LinkedIn: Final Boss Defeated
- Disingenuous / Inauthentic Communication: Mini-boss Side-quests Activated
- Exclusion & Judgment: Kryptonite
Step 1: Get JD.
Step 2: Intake Call.
Step 3: Plug buzzwords into sourcing platform.
Step 4: Look at every profile and decide who to message.
Step 5: Reach out and mention how they have a great profile and you saw your buzzwords on it, so you know they’re a fit for the job.
Step 6: Zofran for the nausea, cat videos for the boredom, and therapy to discuss why you keep doing this job the same boring way every time.
Step 7: This Matchr webinar!
Let’s talk about search strategy. Here’s what we’ll talk about:
- Start Narrow, then expand (and why this is the right way to source*)
- How to go beyond the buzzwords
- Some light web scraping & Boolean building
- Reduce your Zofran intake, time on TikTok, and spend on therapy**
* yes, you can build a talent map by starting with a wider net, and I’m happy to have an open discussion about why I think this is the wrong way to do this
** still important – all recruiters need a good therapist IMO.
Register now to secure your spot in this game-changing webinar!
SeekOut is a powerful talent optimization platform that combines talent acquisition, management, and analytics. It helps organizations leverage data-driven insights to reskill, redeploy, and recruit top talent. SeekOut uses human-centered AI to improve efficiency, find specialized and underrepresented talent, and connect employees to opportunities. Trusted by 1000+ customers, SeekOut is a leader in talent optimization and helps organizations gain a competitive edge in talent attraction and retention.