“Asking for other’s guidance helps you see what you may not able to see.“
Who knows about recruitment more than people who every day deal with searching, attracting, hiring candidates, and managing TA teams?
We asked 25 recruitment leaders from companies, such as Amazon, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Wayfair, McAfee, Lockheed Martin, and others, to share their vision on how they see the future of recruitment in 2023.
In collaboration with industry leaders, Matchr created this report that sheds light on what to expect in 2023 and how you can prepare. We hope it will be helpful for you to overcome the challenges and succeed.
Explore the Main Recruitment Trends in 2023
This report enables you to have a comprehensive look at the recruitment industry 2023. How will the recruitment industry develop? What challenges to expect? How to overcome all the challenges and make your work a success? All these vital questions are covered in the report.
We combined experts’ opinions with our own research to provide you with the most comprehensive Recruitment Trends 2023 report.
Based on the experts’ opinions, we discovered 10 trends shaping the recruitment industry in 2023:
- Trend #1: The Right Time to Amplify Your Employer Brand
- Trend #2: The Continued Growth of Remote Hiring
- Trend #3: An Accelerated Adoption of Automation Tools
- Trend #4: Shifting Mindsets to Growth Hacking
- Trend #5: Regroup and Upskill as Much as Possible
- Trend #6: Leveraging Internal Mobility and Alumni Employees
- Trend #7: The Continued Drive for DE&I
- Trend #8: Pockets of Growth in Alternative Niches
- Trend #9: Establishing an Effective Collaboration between Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Trend #10: Focusing on Strategic Metrics as a Recovery Strategy
We are grateful to all the experts who contributed and helped us create the Recruitment Trends 2023 report.
Here is the full list of contributors (in alphabetical order):
- Adriaan Kolff, CEO and co-founder of Matchr
- Alex Her, Employer Brand Leader and Storyteller
- Alla Pavlova, Tech & Art Talent Sourcer at Riot Games
- Balazs Paroczay, Global Sourcing Leader, Strategist at CODΞ
- Brian Fink, Global Technical Sourcing Manager
- Dean da Costa, Enterprise Sourcing Practice Lead at Lockheed Martin
- Glenn Gutmacher, Talent Sourcing Training Manager at NVIDIA
- Jan Tegze, the author of Full Stack Recruiter and Job Search Guide
- Jim Stroud, Recruiting Thought Leader & Content Creator
- Jonathan Kidder, Senior Recruiter at Amazon
- Karen Falenius, Growth Director EMEA at Remote
- Kasia Tang, Co-founder and Sourcing Trainer at Super Source Me
- Katrina Collier, Design-Thinking Facilitator, Speaker & Author
- Khayyam Aslam, Global Head of Recruitment at Matchr
- Lisa Dahlke, Co-founder and CRO of Localyze
- Lucas Martinez, Co-founder and co-CEO of Talent.com
- Marcel van der Meer, Global Sourcing Trainer
- Mark “Doobles” Deubel, Senior Technical Recruiter at GitLab, Podcast Host, Trainer
- Mike “Batman” Cohen, Writer, Sourcer, Founder of Wayne Technologies
- Oana Iordachescu, Associate Director – TA at Wayfair
- Robin Smets, CEO and Co-founder of Pantala
- Sandra Feldmann, TA Campaign Manager at Scandit
- Sophie Okonkwo, Global Talent Acquisition- Engineering EMEA at Microsoft
- Vanessa Raath, Global Talent Sourcing Trainer
- Yulia Bondar, D&I Advocate, Speaker, TA Lead at SustainCERT