This is a recording of the TRC 2022 Amsterdam keynote presentation. To get the password to access all the TRC 2022 Amsterdam recordings, please fill out the form below the page.
Hiring devs is still highly competitive and challenging. You need to find ways to increase your available talent pool. To source high-quality talent, within budget, fast, you need to access new markets.
- There’s a massive pool of developer talent across the GMT+2 time zone, it’s home to roughly five million developers
- The search for top tech talent has gone global, and the world’s biggest tech companies know that there are good developers in Middle Earth
- Developers in the GMT+2 zone can work in real-time with team members in Europe and also overlap with parts of Asia and the Americas.
- This enables close cooperation, and easy relocation should they need to work onsite.
- Why you have to also look beyond your country’s borders to scale your tech teams
- Which countries you should be looking at
- The benefits of hiring African talent